We are delighted to share with you that our Animal Care team have received their bronze certificate for the RSPB Challenge.
Our students chose a variety of activities to help the wildlife in our local environment including;
- making bird feeders out of recycled materials
- making a butterfly garden
- creating posters to promote ways to help wildlife and care for the environment
- carrying out a bug hunt
- being weather wizards – communicating to each other how the weather makes us feel on different days
- making a sensory walk through the forest
We are currently half way through our silver challenge, so fingers crossed that we can achieve this!!
“If anyone can do it, we can”.