We can’t believe how quick the year is going. We have made it already to our Summer Term. The weather so far has also been fairly kind to us.
This week our blog will let you know what our learning will be focusing on this half term. The creative curriculum is Our Amazing World so most of our subjects we will be trying to use this as a starting point.
- Literacy – We will be using the story Adams World Of Wonders to continue our reading skills.
- Numeracy – The first half we will learn about position and direction. The second half will be counting and sorting
- PSD – Our theme will be emotional health and well being learning about independence and self help skills
- Geography – We will learn about our surrounding locality taking the town of Blackpool as our focus.
- Art – We will learn collage skills
- Computing – The topic is Programming and Development to learn computer science skills
- Science – We will learn about the season summer.
- RE – We will learn about Buddhism
As well as this we will also have weekly music, PE and swimming lessons where we will develop our skills in these areas.
Have a great weekend
Bay Tree Class Team