Welcome back, we hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed the break. Our blog this week will introduce you to our new topics for this half term.
- Literacy – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening targets incorporated in with our class story Jolly Molly Dolly.
- Phonics – Read Write Inc
- Numeracy – 1st Length, Weight and Height (Measurement). 2nd Money (Using and Applying)
- Science – Grouping and Classifying Materials
- History – The Tudors
- Let’s Talk Makaton – Family and Friends
- Design Technology – Mechanisms, Structures and Moving parts
- Religious Education – Christianity/Islam
- Citizenship – Living in a diverse world
- Computing – Hardware and Processing/E-Safety
Our creative curriculum theme across school this half term is ‘Heroes and Villains’ so this will be incorporated throughout our learning this half term.
Have a lovely weekend,
Love everyone in Pine Tree Class 🙂