Welcome back Pine Tree class. We hope you all had a lovely break. Our blog this week will introduce you to our new topics for this half term.
- Our Literacy story – Our Body
- Numeracy – 1st Volume and Capacity and 2nd Addition and Subtraction
- Science – Sound and Hearing
- Geography – Early Mapping Skills
- Computing – Algorithms (Instructions)
- Citizenship – Internet Safety and Harms
- Art – Learning about the artist Gustav Klimt and developing our painting skills
- Languages – Let’s Talk Makaton – Celebrations
- Religious Education – Christianity and the Christmas Story
Our creative curriculum theme across school is ‘Health’ this half term. We have taken parts in lots of health related activities this week and have enjoyed a relaxation and massage session, mindfulness colouring, connecting with new people in a zoom lesson with Elm Tree class and making fruit kebabs using strawberries, melons and satsumas. To conclude the week we learnt a new skill of weaving and threading and shared our class workout with everyone in Friday’s assembly.
Have a lovely weekend
Love everyone in Pine Tree class 🙂