I have answered these questions about pool safety. They have helped me to understand how I need to behave around and in a swimming pool. I enjoy swimming and go every Wednesday afternoon.
1. Never open the gate or climb the pool fence
2. Always have an adult with you when you are in the pool.
3. Never jump into the shallow end of the pool.
4. Walk slowly around the edge of the swimming pool.
5. Wear a flotation device if you are not confident.
6. Do not push people into the pool or jump on people in the pool.
7. Do not eat or chew gum in the pool as you could choke.
8. Always follow the pool rules and obey the lifeguard.