Welcome back Pine Tree Class. Hope you all had a lovely summer break and are all ready for the new school year. The students have all settled well into their new class and are enjoying getting to know each other and the new staff.
Our blog this week will introduce you to our new topics for this term.
- Literacy – reading different stories by the same author (Dr Suess).
- Numeracy – 1st part of the half term – Counting and Sorting and 2nd part of the half term – Position and Direction.
- Science – Sound and Hearing.
- Computing – Information and Technology.
- Religious Education – Christianity/Hinduism.
- Design Technology – Mouldable Materials.
- Languages – Let’s Talk Makaton – Celebrations.
- History – The Vikings.
- Citizenship – In the media – What’s in the news.
Have a lovely weekend!
Love everyone in Pine Tree Class 🙂